FIRST STEPS TO PILOT TRAINING
For those of you just starting out on the path to pilot training we hope the following will give you a clear understanding of the steps you need to follow to achieve your ambition with Continental Aero Flying School.
- We offer training programs to aspiring pilots. Select your preferred course (PPL, CPL, IR, ME, FI).
- Review your preferred training course and request/download the available training brochure.
- Contact us to book an Open Day (or request a school tour where an open day is not available).
- Follow us on Facebook to keep up-to-date on our latest training news and announcements.
- Choose your route of training from the options available – they can include: Integrated ATPL, Integrated CPL+IR/CPL+MEIR or Modular.
- Select your preferred program.
- Check you meet the minimum entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Contact us if you have any further questions.
- Submit an application form as detailed in the apply section of your preferred course.
- Complete and successfully pass the appropriate course assessment. This varies depending upon your preferred course of training but can range from application form screening to a two-day assessment process. Please note that an assessment fee may apply.
- Arrange your course funding. Some of our programs have bank loan or assisted funding schemes in place to help aspiring pilots – further details on these can be found in the finance sections.
- Obtain a Medical Certificate from a medical examiner approved by the relevant national aviation authority (In some cases this is secured at the time of assessment).
- Book a course and pay the deposit to secure your place.
- Commence training.
- Those who graduate from our courses with Airline Cadet Program or CPL and then undertake Type, base and line training with an employer airline. MPL graduates proceed to take up a First Officer position with the relevant airline partner.