The CAFS owns and operates one of the best training fleets in the industry.
Our flight training is based of strict standards implemented by ICAO and strictly, *no shortcuts*. We are committed more onto *quality training*than quantity. We also have a maximum number of students accepted per batch. Normal PPL Training takes 2-3 months approximately and CPL programs with Cessna-172, more students are enrolled in C-172 as the whole CPL/IR program can be finished in 6-8 months time.
C-152 is phasing out already and limited availability of parts and the shipping time from States, Flying 172 (4 seater) is a much better option and we fly for training only Cessna 172.
Over 2,000 Members, Let’s See Why They Choose CAFS?
We are fully dedicated to keeping our customer trust by offering quality training and updates latest information after enrolment!
Cheap Living Cost
- Consumer Prices in Cebu City are 8.53% lower than in Manila City
- Consumer Prices in Philippines are 45.41% lower than in United States
- Consumer Prices in Philippines are 56.49% lower than in Japan
- Consumer Prices in Philippines are 20.24% lower than in China
- Consumer Prices in Philippines are 58.66% lower than in Singapore
- Consumer Prices in Philippines are 14.59% lower than South Africa
- Consumer Prices in Philippines are 44.71% lower than in Hong kong
- Consumer Prices in Australia are 171.84% higher than in Philippines
- Consumer Prices in Saudi Arabia are 46.38% higher than in Philippines
- Consumer Prices in United Kingdom are 146.61% higher than in Philippines
- Consumer Prices in New Zealand are 150.63% higher than in Philippines
- Consumer Prices in South Korea are 114.77% higher than in Philippines